Friday, August 16, 2013

And More Bracelets.

The bracelet binge continues!!!!!  

I guess when on a role you just have to run with it.  
More lovelies with  Angel Whisperer focals and one fun one with Scorched Earth Components.


Harvest Moon is set with an Angel Whisperer focal....love you Birgitta!  Woven with peanut beads, Czech Glass, AA Sunstone, Lampwork from Bokamo and sweet little Ginko leaf charm.



I do love peachy blush pink.  It is one of the soft pastel colors that I like to make jewelry with.  Another lovely Tree Of Life focal by Angel Whisperer.  Drop is by Scorched Earth, gorgeous lampwork by Studio Juls, Czech Glass and by the way......swoon over those blush pink rondelles.  I do love stone so I had to add this peachy pink quartz.



Mother Earth Bracelet with another great focal from Birgitta!  Lampwork by Jeff Plath from tfbeadstore on Etsy, Scorched Earth as part of the clasp, Turquoise, Chrysoprase and Swarovski Crystals for a little bling.



Swooning over this Art Nouveau Cuff by Angel Whisperer.  Set with Czech Glass, Lampwork by Jeff Plath, Jade and Swarovski Crystals.  This one sold immediately.


Grassy Green Bracelet with some fun primitive components from Scorched Earth on Etsy.  Set with Lampwork by Juli Cannon of StudioJuls, Green Garnet, Czech Glass and a sweet little Trinity Brass Bird in Flight.


I am hoping to get to some necklaces shortly but a few bracelets might slip into the mix!!!





1 comment:

  1. Love them, Kristin... I think the first one has to be my fave, been on an orange infatuation lately LOL

    ReplyDelete