Monday, August 12, 2013

Bracelet Binge

Bracelets Bracelets & More Bracelets

I have been on a binge lately!!!!!!  
I have numerous ideas in my head for some new bracelets.  For now they are stored away as some of the work is putsey for the ones I want to make and I have to be in the mood to do those.

These are some of my latest with lovely focals by Birgitta from Angel Whisperer on Etsy.

  
Mindfull Blooms bracelet is made with a lovely iron flower from The LipStick Ranch, Czech Glass,  teal lampwork by Jeff Plath from Taylors Falls Bead Store, red lampwork by Steve from Bokamo set with some sunstone and a crazy wire wrapped bead.


Sweet Orient bracelet has a sweet Trinity Brass dragonfly, Czech Glass, lampwork by Jeff Plath from Taylors Falls Bead Store and faux beach glass


Ammonite Sky bracelet is made with lampwork by StudioJuls, ammonite charm by Green Girl Studios, Czech Glass, Greek Mykonos and some sueded cording.  Very earthy and everyday.


This lovely Crystal Cross Bracelet is made with Swarovski Crystals, lampwork by Jeff Plath from Taylors Falls Bead Store, Captured Moments link & Czech Glass.

Yes it has been a fun weekend of bracelets and you cant go wrong with Birgittas lovely bracelet focals!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Kristin what a pretty bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Bead bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your work Kristin! I love the combinations of stones, glass, fiber and clay....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete